Compliance Oversight at your Fingertips
Manage review processes for Institutional Animal Care and Use Committees (IACUC), Institutional Review Boards (IRB), Institutional Biosafety Committees (IBC), Conflict of Interest (COI) and other regulatory bodies with confidence and control. tick@lab research compliance software makes it easy.
Streamline and manage review processes, compliance forms, and compliance workflows
Enable full transparency and visibility via document version change control and preset comparisons
Accuracy & Control
Standardize content with configurable forms, field types, help text, and automated verification
Accelerated Review Cycles
Facilitate rapid review cycles with automated information flows between stakeholder groups
a-tune’s professional services team ensures successful implementation and operation by applying deep experience and best practices in process analysis and modeling, system configuration and integration, technical consulting, user training, and dedicated support.
- Centralized Access
- Access protocols, reviews, documents, and cross-referenced protocols from one secure point of access, with access based on roles, assignments, and location
- Configurable Content
- Define forms and content as questions, answers, picklists, and more
- Standardize field formats (text-only, multiple vs. single selection, required/optional, numeric, etc.)
- Add configurable and contextual help text to guide users
- Configurable Workflows & Notifications
- Create flexible workflows for initial review, approval, and amendments
- Manage annual reviews and information flow between authors and committee members
- Manage deadlines and send time- or task-triggered alerts (45-day notice, form submission, etc.)
- Training Records
- Manage training records institution-wide using the administrator-defined repository
- Store detailed training, skills, and competencies records with automatic expiration notices, built-in training request workflows, and integration with CITI, AALAS Learning Library (ALL), and more
- Automatic Content Verification
- Verify content automatically against administrator-defined rules
- Define mandatory items and required information before submission
- Verify researcher and study personnel training records to ensure compliance with institutional and regulatory requirements
- Document Management and Reporting
- Ensure consistency and integrity using document management functionality - check-in/check-out, automatic versioning, tracked changes, and comment review
- Get ready-made reports and documentation that meet region-specific regulations around the world
- Meetings and Post-approval Monitoring
- Manage committee meeting agendas and minutes, inspections, follow-up items, and findings for post-approval monitoring
tick@lab - The Basis
- Multi-Language Support
Choose between the standard languages English, French or German or define any other language package as required.
- Built-in Flexibility
The tick@lab framework enables administrators to configure templates, forms, cage cards, reports and even the user interface including labels, grid views and field properties.
- Integration Capabilities
tick@lab has been built for integration with the existing application landscape, offers a variety of (web service) interface and supports diverse integration technologies. Examples: Electronic Research Data Management (IDBS BioBook), Finance and Procurement (SAP, Oracle, Aggresso), Training Management (CITI, AALAS Learning Library), Authentication and Security (CAS, Shibboleth, Active Directory, LDAP) and a wide range of customer specific systems and applications.
- Browser independent web application – ready for mobile use
No client installation required, support for all standard browsers on all types of client devices including tablets.
- Audit Trail
Full audit trail capability to fulfil CFR21 Part 11 requirements and to enable GLP validation.
- tick@lab from the Cloud
tick@lab is available as a secure, fully managed cloud service reducing infrastructure requirements to the browser and the internet connection.
- DataMart for ad-hoc Reporting, Data Analysis and Integration
tick@lab - Services
a-tune offers a holistic range of services for the successful and cost and time effective implementation and possibly operation of tick@lab including
- Process analysis and modelling
- System configuration and Interfacing
- Technical consulting
- Training for Users, Administrators, Technical Training
- tick@lab Cloud Services
- Operational Support on premise