We are pleased about your use of our website. The protection of your personal data is important to us and we want you to feel safe when using our website.
(1) The following shall inform you about the collection, processing and utilization of personal data on our website. Personal data means all data relating to a living individual who can be identified.
(2) Controller as per the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
a-tune software AG
You can reach our data protection officer by contacting us via email at a-tune data privacy or by sending us a letter addressed to “Data Protection Officer”.
(3) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions to present our services to you or to your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below.
(1) You have the following rights against us with respect to the personal data concerning you:
(2) Inquiries regarding your rights as a data subject you can direct to us under the contact details mentioned under §1 or by post to the controller’s postal address.
(3) If you have the feeling we have not responded in an appropriate manner to your complaints or you have further concerns, you additionally have the right to complain to a data protection authority. The responsible authority to us is the “Hessische Beauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit“: http://www.datenschutz.hessen.de.
(1) If you use the website simply for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register yourself or send us any information, we collect only the personal data which your browser sends to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following technical data which we need to enable us to show you our website and ensure stability and security (the legal basis is Article 6, Paragraph 1, Sentence 1, Letter f of the GDPR):
The data mentioned above gets processed for the following purposes:
This information is temporarily stored in so-called log files. This information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted.
(2) Kind of cookies
This website uses the following types of cookies:
a) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These are mostly session cookies, which save a so-called “session-ID”, which allows for the assigning of different queries within your browser during a particular session. This can be used to identify your device when one repeatedly visits a website during a session. These cookies are deleted once you log out or the browser window is closed.
b) Persistent cookies enable the website to remember your information and settings on your next visit. This gives you faster and more convenient access to the website, as you do not have to change your language settings again, for example. How long the cookie remains on your device depends on the duration or expiration date of the respective cookie and your browser settings. These cookies are automatically deleted after a set period of time which can differ from cookie to cookie. Persistent cookies can be deleted via the security settings in your browser at any time.
(1) Within the scope of our activities and services, it may become necessary for us to disclose the personal data stored about you to natural persons, legal entities or public authorities. We conclude contracts with our service providers, which ensure that they may only process your personal data in a way that we have explicitly instructed them to do so. Furthermore, we ensure that they take the necessary technical and organizational measures to process your data securely and store your personal data only as long as necessary. External service providers who may receive personal data generally fall into the following categories of recipients:
(2) If data is processed in countries outside the European Union or the EWR, we will ensure that your personal data is processed in accordance with the European data protection level. In the absence of a decision by the EU Commission, we only transfer data to service providers from third countries that offer suitable guarantees in accordance with Art. 46 GDPR (usually EU Standard Contract Clauses). In cases where this cannot be ensured even through this contractual extension, we endeavor to obtain additional regulations and commitments from the data recipient.
(1) When you contact us (for example by e-mail or via the contact form), the information you provide will be processed for the purpose of processing your request and for the event that follow-up questions arise. The contact form is an additional service provided by us to enable you to contact us quickly and easily and is based on Art. 6 para. 1 f GDPR.
(2) The information provided in the context of contacting us is processed on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 and letter b) DSGVO. This authorization allows the processing of personal data in the context of the “contractual relationship”. You can object to this data processing at any time if there are reasons that exist in your particular situation and that speak against the data processing. For this purpose, an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org is sufficient.
(1) We are represented in the social networks and employer evaluation portals mentioned below. These presences are operated exclusively by the respective provider. They serve to communicate directly with customers, interested parties and users. If you contact us via our social media channels, we process the data that you provide us with as well as the data that is necessary to process your request (Art. 6 para. 1 letter b GDPR). Insofar as you have given your consent to the operators of the respective social media platforms (e.g. by means of a checkbox opt-in), the processing is carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 a GDPR. You can revoke your consent at any time with the operator of the respective platform with effect for the future.
(2) When you visit our social media pages, your user data is recorded and provided to us by the operator. The exact types of data differ from provider to provider, but generally include the following information:
(3) Since our social media channels are operated by the providers of the respective social network, there may be a supplementary use of your personal data by the respective operator, over which we have no influence. This often involves the recording of your IP address, the creation of static evaluations and the processing of further information stored in the form of cookies. We have no influence on the generation and presentation of this data and can neither turn off this function nor prevent the processing of the data.
(4) The assertion of data subject rights and requests can most effectively be addressed directly to the platform providers, since only they have access to your data and can take immediate action and provide information. Should our cooperation be necessary for this, we will support you in enforcing your rights as a data subject.
Xing (New Work SE, Dammtorstraße 30, 20354 Hamburg, Deutschland): https://privacy.xing.com/de/datenschutzerklaerung/allgemeine-hinweise.
(1) We have integrated Plug-ins on our web services. These plug-ins are indicated by the respective button belonging to the service. With the help of the plug-ins, users can share or post links to the corresponding websites in social networks such as Facebook or Twitter or recommend the contents there. Through your active interaction with these plugins, e.g. by clicking the respective button or leaving a comment, this information is transmitted directly to the respective service and stored there.
(2) When you visit one of our web services that contain an activated plugin, your browser establishes a connection with the servers of the respective service, which in turn transmits the content of the plugin to your browser, which then integrates it into the displayed page. Thus, the information about the visit of our web services is forwarded to the respective service. We do not collect personal data ourselves by means of the social plugins or about their use and have no influence on which data an activated plugin collects and how these are used by the provider. It must be assumed that at least the IP address and device-related information is collected and used. It is also possible that the service provider will attempt to store cookies on the computer used. If you are logged in to the respective service at the same time as visiting our web services via your personal user account (e.g. via another browser session), the service provider can assign the visit to our web services to your account.
(3) If you manually click on the plug-in, this action is treated as your voluntary, active consent (Art.6 para.1 letter f GDPR). You can revoke your consent at any time without giving reasons with effect for the future.
(4) The plug-ins used are limited to applications of the companies listed under “Social media, portals”. We have no influence on the collected data and data processing procedures, nor are we aware of the full scope of data collection, the purposes of processing, the storage periods. We also have no information about the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider. We make every effort to comply with our duty to inform and to offer those affected maximum transparency of information. Should you require more detailed information about data processing by these companies, we recommend that you contact the controller of the respective service Should our cooperation be necessary, we will of course support you in enforcing your rights as a data subject.
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google LLC. The responsible service provider in the EU is Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland (“Google”).
(2) We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our website in order to improve it regularly. With the statistics obtained, we can improve our offer, make it more interesting for you as a user and increase the success of our marketing campaigns. For this purpose, your usage data is recorded, e.g. your IP address, the pages you have called up (click path), conversions such as newsletter registrations or downloads, clicks, length of stay, region or the technical information on your browser. For this Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred and stored in a Google server in the US.
(3) The legal basis for this data processing is according to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a) GDPR your consent, which you have given via the cookie banner. Processing is performed to analyze and optimize our website. You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future by calling up the cookie and changing your selection there. You can also prevent the storage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser software. However, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by not giving your consent to the setting of the cookie or by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “anonymizeIp”. This means that IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, which means that it is not possible for us to identify a person. Only in exceptional cases the full IP address is transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. The IP address transmitted by your browser within the framework of Google Analytics is not merged with other data from Google.
(1) This website uses Google Adwords, a web service of Google LLC. The responsible service provider in the EU is Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland (“Google”).
(2) We use Google Adwords to draw attention to our offers by means of advertising material (so-called Google Adwords) on external websites. We can determine in relation to the data of the advertising campaigns, how successful the individual advertising measures are. With this, we pursue the interest to show you advertising that is of interest to you, to make our website more interesting and to achieve a fair calculation of advertising costs. These advertising media are delivered by Google via so-called “Ad Servers”. For this purpose, we use ad server cookies, which allow us to measure certain parameters to measure success, such as the display of ads or clicks by users. If you reach our website via a Google ad, Google Adwords will store a cookie on your device. The unique cookie ID, number of ad impressions per placement (frequency), last impression (relevant for post-view conversions) and opt-out information (marking that the user no longer wishes to be contacted) are usually stored as analysis values for this cookie. These cookies enable Google to recognize your internet browser. If a user visits certain pages of an AdWords client’s website and the cookie stored on their computer has not expired, Google and the client can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to that page. A different cookie is assigned to each Adwords client. Cookies cannot be tracked through the websites of Adwords clients.
(3) We receive statistical evaluations from Google. By means of these evaluations we can recognize which of the advertising measures used are particularly effective. We do not receive any further data from the use of the advertising material, in particular we cannot identify the users on the basis of this information. Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the Google server. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data collected by Google through the use of this tool and therefore inform you according to our state of knowledge: Through the integration of AdWords Conversion, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding part of our website or clicked on an advertisement from us. If you are registered with a Google service, Google can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, it is possible that the provider will find out and save your IP address.
(4) The legal basis for this data processing is according to Art.6 para.1 sentence 1 lit. a) GDPR your consent, which gets collected via the cookie banner. You can withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future by calling up the cookie settings and changing your selection there. You can also prevent the storage of cookies by adjusting your browser software settings accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website to their full extent. Furthermore, you can prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google as well as the processing of this data by Google by not giving your consent to the setting of the cookie or by permanently contradicting the cross-device remarketing/targeting by deactivating personalized advertising in your Google account; follow this link to do so: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/.
(1) tick@lab Resource Library is a software platform for the management of animal experimental facilities, an animal house database, which is made available to customers with a valid support contract. In this portal, customers are provided with resources such as templates, cage cards for integration into the customer system and release notes.
(2) Only the following data will be collected and stored:
The collection is used for the registration of the portal, with which customers can assign themselves a password. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 letter b) GDPR.
(3) The collection of data is stored only until the purpose is fulfilled. After that, the data will be deleted immediately, unless there is a legal retention period.
(4) Appropriate security arrangements have been made to prevent potential data loss
(1) Zoho Desk is an issue management system. We use it to track and manage all client requests.
(2) We use the data provided for the requested services. These data are called “service data” by the provider Zoho and are processed confidentially and only with limited access. Zoho does not act as a processor for us and processes the data under its own responsibility, which we will automatically inform you about when we receive your ticket via e-mail. The legal basis for this is the necessary data processing in the ticketing system to process your request according to Art. 6 (1) letter b) GDPR.
(3) The recipient of the data is Zoho, Chennai, Estancia IT Park, Plot no. 140, 151, GST Road, Vallancheri, Chengalpattu District- 603 202, India. You can find more information under the following link: https://www.zoho.com/privacy.html
(1) Multiview is a web analytics tool that by matching IP addresses visited on our website with their database for advertising purposes. Through a code integrated into our website, Multiview can analyze the user behavior of our customers.
(2) The analysis of the data serves exclusively to optimize the services we offer our customers. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 letter f) DSGVO. We use this data only for the above-mentioned purposes.
(3) The Provider uses only reasonable physical, technological and administrative safeguards to protect your personal data from unauthorized use, access or disclosure. For this purpose, among others, encryption services and SSL certificate providers are used.
(4) The collected data will not be transmitted to third parties. Furthermore, neither cookies nor tracking are used.
(5) The collected personal data will only be stored for the period until the purpose is fulfilled. After that, they are deleted immediately, unless there is a legal retention period.
(6) Multiview processes the personal data of data subjects from the European Union and Switzerland as a third country, USA. For inquiries or complaints, you may contact Multiview directly at the following address: DataPrivacyOffice@multiview.com. For more information: https://www.multiview.com/privacy-policy.