We are pleased about your use of our website. The protection of your personal data is important to us and we want you to feel safe when using our website.
(1) The following shall inform you about the collection, processing and utilization of personal data on our website. Personal data means all data relating to a living individual who can be identified.
(2) Controller as per the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
a-tune software AG
You can reach our data protection officer by contacting us via email at a-tune data privacy or by sending us a letter addressed to “Data Protection Officer”.
(3) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions to present our services to you or to your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below.
(1) You have the following rights against us with respect to the personal data concerning you:
(2) Inquiries regarding your rights as a data subject you can direct to us under the contact details mentioned under §1 or by post to the controller’s postal address.
(3) If you have the feeling we have not responded in an appropriate manner to your complaints or you have further concerns, you additionally have the right to complain to a data protection authority. The responsible authority to us is the “Hessische Beauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit“: http://www.datenschutz.hessen.de.
(1) If you use the website simply for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register yourself or send us any information, we collect only the personal data which your browser sends to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following technical data which we need to enable us to show you our website and ensure stability and security (the legal basis is Article 6, Paragraph 1, Sentence 1, Letter f of the GDPR):
The data mentioned above gets processed for the following purposes:
This information is temporarily stored in so-called log files. This information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted.
(1) In addition to the previously mentioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive associated with the browser you are using and through which the body that sets the cookie (here by us), certain information flows. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
(2) Types of cookies
This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
a) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website, for example, to prevent you from having to log in again each time you change pages. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
b) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a specified duration, which may differ depending on the cookie. How long the cookie remains on your device depends on the duration or expiration date of the respective cookie and your browser settings. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser. These cookies allow the website to remember your information and settings the next time you visit. This gives you faster and more convenient access to the website, as you do not have to set your language preference again, for example.
(1) Within the scope of our activities and services, it may become necessary for us to disclose the personal data stored about you to natural persons, legal entities or public authorities. We conclude contracts with our service providers, which ensure that they may only process your personal data in a way that we have explicitly instructed them to do so. Furthermore, we ensure that they take the necessary technical and organizational measures to process your data securely and store your personal data only as long as necessary. External service providers who may receive personal data generally fall into the following categories of recipients:
(2) If data is processed in countries outside the European Union or the EWR, we will ensure that your personal data is processed in accordance with the European data protection level. In the absence of a decision by the EU Commission, we only transfer data to service providers from third countries that offer suitable guarantees in accordance with Art. 46 GDPR (usually EU Standard Contract Clauses). In cases where this cannot be ensured even through this contractual extension, we endeavor to obtain additional regulations and commitments from the data recipient.
(1) When you contact us (for example by e-mail or via the contact form), the information you provide will be processed for the purpose of processing your request and for the event that follow-up questions arise. The contact form is an additional service provided by us to enable you to contact us quickly and easily and is based on Art. 6 para. 1 f GDPR.
(2) The personal data collected by us in this context will be deleted when the request associated with the contact has been completely clarified and it is also not to be expected that the specific contact will become relevant again in the future, unless legal storage obligations stand against this.
(1) We are represented in the social networks and employer evaluation portals mentioned below. These presences are operated exclusively by the respective provider. They serve to communicate directly with customers, interested parties and users. If you contact us via our social media channels, we process the data that you provide us with as well as the data that is necessary to process your request (Art. 6 para. 1 letter b GDPR). Insofar as you have given your consent to the operators of the respective social media platforms (e.g. by means of a checkbox opt-in), the processing is carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 a GDPR. You can revoke your consent at any time with the operator of the respective platform with effect for the future.
(2) When you visit our social media pages, your user data is recorded and provided to us by the operator. The exact types of data differ from provider to provider, but generally include the following information:
(3) Since our social media channels are operated by the providers of the respective social network, there may be a supplementary use of your personal data by the respective operator, over which we have no influence. This often involves the recording of your IP address, the creation of static evaluations and the processing of further information stored in the form of cookies. We have no influence on the generation and presentation of this data and can neither turn off this function nor prevent the processing of the data.
(4) The assertion of data subject rights and requests can most effectively be addressed directly to the platform providers, since only they have access to your data and can take immediate action and provide information. Should our cooperation be necessary for this, we will support you in enforcing your rights as a data subject.
Xing (New Work SE, Dammtorstraße 30, 20354 Hamburg, Deutschland): https://privacy.xing.com/de/datenschutzerklaerung/allgemeine-hinweise.
Our website uses the service “Friendly Captcha” (www.friendlycaptcha.com). This service is an offer of Friendly Captcha GmbH, Am Anger 3-5, 82237 Wörthsee, Germany. Friendly Captcha is a novel, privacy-friendly protection solution to make it more difficult for automated programs and scripts (so-called “bots”) to use our website.
For this purpose, we have integrated a program code from Friendly Captcha into our website (e.g. for contact forms), so that the visitor’s terminal device can establish a connection to Friendly Captcha’s servers in order to receive a calculation task from Friendly Captcha. The visitor’s terminal solves the calculation task, which takes up certain system resources, and sends the calculation result to our web server. The server contacts the Friendly Captcha server via an interface and receives a response indicating whether the puzzle was solved correctly by the end device. Depending on the result, we can apply security rules to requests via our website and thus, for example, process or reject them.
The data is used exclusively for the protection against spam and bots described above. Friendly Captcha does not set or read cookies on the visitor’s terminal device. IP addresses are only stored in hashed (one-way encrypted) form and do not allow us and Friendly Captcha to draw any conclusions about an individual person.
If personal data is collected, it will be deleted after 30 days at the latest.
The legal basis for the processing is our legitimate interests in protecting our website against abusive access by bots, i.e. spam protection and protection against attacks (e.g. mass requests), Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR.
Further information on data protection when using Friendly Captcha can be found at https://friendlycaptcha.com/legal/privacy-end-users/. Further information on Friendly Captcha’s Terms can be found at https://friendlycaptcha.com/legal/terms/.
Occasionally, a-tune software AG organizes competitions and promotions in which customers and interested parties can participate. We would like to inform you below about the processing of your personal data in connection with these sweepstakes and promotions in accordance with Art 13 GDPR.
(1) When you participate in a contest or promotion, we process the data and information you provide in the registration form. This includes the data required for participation such as:
as well as, if applicable, the data and information voluntarily provided by you in the course of participation.
(2) Your personal data is processed for the purpose of handling the competition or promotion, in particular for determining and notifying the winners.
For the purpose of sending and delivering prizes, we may subsequently collect and process further data, e.g. your postal address.
(3) The legal basis for the processing is the fulfillment of the contractual relationship existing through participation in the competition (Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR).
(4) You can object to the processing of your data at any time. To do so, send a message to a-tune data privacy.
We would like to point out that in the event of an objection, further participation in the competition or the promotion is excluded.
(5) The processed data will be deleted after the end or expiry of the competition or the promotion and the handing over of the prize.
If a participant has consented to the sending of information about products and services of a-tune software AG when registering, the further processing of the data and information covered by this consent will be carried out in accordance with the legal provisions.
If personal data is processed by you, you are a data subject within the meaning of the GDPR and you are entitled to the data subject rights listed in Chapter 2 against us as the controller.
(1)If you have given your consent, this website uses Google Analytics 4, a web analytics service provided by Google LLC. The responsible party for users in the EU/EEA and Switzerland is Google Ireland Limited, Google Building Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland (“Google”).
During your website visit, your user behavior is recorded in the form of “events”. Events can be:
(3) Zwecke der Verarbeitung
On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your [pseudonymous] use of the website and to compile reports on website activity. The reports provided by Google Analytics serve to analyse the performance of our website.
Recipients of the data are/may be:
It cannot be ruled out that US authorities may access the data stored by Google.
(5)Insofar as data is processed outside the EU/EEA and there is no level of data protection corresponding to the European standard, we have concluded EU standard contractual clauses with the service provider to establish an appropriate level of data protection. The parent company of Google Ireland, Google LLC, is based in California, USA. A transfer of data to the USA and access by US authorities to the data stored by Google cannot be ruled out. The USA is currently considered a third country from a data protection perspective. You do not have the same rights there as within the EU/EEA. You may not be entitled to any legal remedies against access by authorities.
(6)The data sent by us and linked to cookies are automatically deleted after 14 months. The deletion of data whose retention period has been reached occurs automatically once a month.
(7)The legal basis for this data processing is your consent pursuant to Art.6 para.1 p.1 lit. a GDPR.
(8)You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future by accessing the cookie settings and changing your selection there. The lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation remains unaffected.
You can also prevent the storage of cookies from the outset by setting your browser software accordingly. However, if you configure your browser to reject all cookies, this may result in a restriction of functionalities on this and other websites. In addition, you can prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google, by
a. not giving your consent to the setting of the cookie or
b. downloading and installing the browser add-on to disable Google Analytics HERE.
(1) This website uses Google Adwords, a web service of Google LLC. The responsible service provider in the EU is Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland (“Google”).
(2) We use Google Adwords to draw attention to our offers by means of advertising material (so-called Google Adwords) on external websites. We can determine in relation to the data of the advertising campaigns, how successful the individual advertising measures are. With this, we pursue the interest to show you advertising that is of interest to you, to make our website more interesting and to achieve a fair calculation of advertising costs. These advertising media are delivered by Google via so-called “Ad Servers”. For this purpose, we use ad server cookies, which allow us to measure certain parameters to measure success, such as the display of ads or clicks by users. If you reach our website via a Google ad, Google Adwords will store a cookie on your device. The unique cookie ID, number of ad impressions per placement (frequency), last impression (relevant for post-view conversions) and opt-out information (marking that the user no longer wishes to be contacted) are usually stored as analysis values for this cookie. These cookies enable Google to recognize your internet browser. If a user visits certain pages of an AdWords client’s website and the cookie stored on their computer has not expired, Google and the client can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to that page. A different cookie is assigned to each Adwords client. Cookies cannot be tracked through the websites of Adwords clients.
(3) We receive statistical evaluations from Google. By means of these evaluations we can recognize which of the advertising measures used are particularly effective. We do not receive any further data from the use of the advertising material, in particular we cannot identify the users on the basis of this information. Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the Google server. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data collected by Google through the use of this tool and therefore inform you according to our state of knowledge: Through the integration of AdWords Conversion, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding part of our website or clicked on an advertisement from us. If you are registered with a Google service, Google can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, it is possible that the provider will find out and save your IP address.
(4) The legal basis for this data processing is according to Art.6 para.1 sentence 1 lit. a) GDPR your consent, which gets collected via the cookie banner. You can withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future by calling up the cookie settings and changing your selection there. You can also prevent the storage of cookies by adjusting your browser software settings accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website to their full extent. Furthermore, you can prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google as well as the processing of this data by Google by not giving your consent to the setting of the cookie or by permanently contradicting the cross-device remarketing/targeting by deactivating personalized advertising in your Google account; follow this link to do so: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/.
(1) tick@lab Resource Library is a software platform for the management of animal experimental facilities, an animal house database, which is made available to customers with a valid support contract. In this portal, customers are provided with resources such as templates, cage cards for integration into the customer system and release notes.
(2) Only the following data will be collected and stored:
The collection is used for the registration of the portal, with which customers can assign themselves a password. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 letter b) GDPR.
(3) The collection of data is stored only until the purpose is fulfilled. After that, the data will be deleted immediately, unless there is a legal retention period.
(4) Appropriate security arrangements have been made to prevent potential data loss
(1) Zoho Desk is an issue management system. We use it to track and manage all client requests.
(2) We use the data provided for the requested services. These data are called “service data” by the provider Zoho and are processed confidentially and only with limited access. Zoho does not act as a processor for us and processes the data under its own responsibility, which we will automatically inform you about when we receive your ticket via e-mail. The legal basis for this is the necessary data processing in the ticketing system to process your request according to Art. 6 (1) letter b) GDPR.
(3) The recipient of the data is Zoho, Chennai, Estancia IT Park, Plot no. 140, 151, GST Road, Vallancheri, Chengalpattu District- 603 202, India. You can find more information under the following link: https://www.zoho.com/privacy.html
(1) Multiview is a web analytics tool that by matching IP addresses visited on our website with their database for advertising purposes. Through a code integrated into our website, Multiview can analyze the user behavior of our customers.
(2) The analysis of the data serves exclusively to optimize the services we offer our customers. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 letter f) DSGVO. We use this data only for the above-mentioned purposes.
(3) The Provider uses only reasonable physical, technological and administrative safeguards to protect your personal data from unauthorized use, access or disclosure. For this purpose, among others, encryption services and SSL certificate providers are used.
(4) The collected data will not be transmitted to third parties. Furthermore, neither cookies nor tracking are used.
(5) The collected personal data will only be stored for the period until the purpose is fulfilled. After that, they are deleted immediately, unless there is a legal retention period.
(6) Multiview processes the personal data of data subjects from the European Union and Switzerland as a third country, USA. For inquiries or complaints, you may contact Multiview directly at the following address: DataPrivacyOffice@multiview.com. For more information: https://www.multiview.com/privacy-policy.
(1) We send newsletters, e-mails and other electronic notifications containing promotional information. Our newsletters contain information about our products, offers, promotions and our company. With the following notes we inform you about the contents of our newsletter as well as the registration, dispatch and statistical evaluation procedure and your right of objection.
(2) For the subscription to our newsletter we use a logged Double-Opt-in procedure. This means that after subscription you will receive an e-mail asking you to confirm your registration. This confirmation is necessary so that nobody can register with foreign e-mail addresses. Newsletter subscriptions are logged in order to be able to prove the registration process in accordance with the legal requirements. This includes the storage of the registration and confirmation time as well as the IP address. Changes to your data stored by the service provider are also logged. The purpose of this procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify any possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) To subscribe to the newsletter, it is sufficient to enter your e-mail address. The provision of further data is voluntary and is used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The newsletter dispatch and the measurement of performance are based on your consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a, Art. 7 GDPR.