(1) In the following, we will inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all of the data that relates to you personally, e.g. name, address, email address, user behaviour.
(2) In accordance with Art. 4 para 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the responsible authority is:
a-tune software AG
Phone: +49 6151 95131 0
Fax: +49 6151 95131 29
You can reach our data protection officer by contacting us via email at a-tune data privacy or by sending us a letter addressed to “Data Protection Officer”.
(3) When you contact us by email, we store the data that you disclose to us (at least your email address) in order to process your request (the legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1f GDPR). We erase the data collected in this respect once its storage is no longer necessary, or we restrict processing if legal retention obligations apply.
(4) In the event that we use a commissioned service provider for certain functions of our service or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you about the relevant processes in detail below. We will also state the criteria set for retention periods.
(1) You have the following rights toward us with regards to your personal data:
(2) You can only exercise your rights through a request sent by post to the following address. Please only use the following address:
a-tune software AG
Please indicate your name, address and if available, your customer number and the context of your personal data. Please only send your claim by post. Should your request not include this information, we will not be able to authenticate you and guarantee a claim pursuant to your rights according to the GDPR.
(3) In addition, you have the right to file a complaint about our processing of your personal data with a regulatory body for data protection.
(1) In instances of the purely informational use of the website, meaning when you are not registering with us or sharing information with us in another way, we only collect the personal data that your browser conveys to our servers. When you choose to view our website, we collect the following information that is required for technical reasons for us to show you our website and ensure stability and security (the legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR).
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are saved on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are assigned to your browser and saved on your hard drive, and through which the site allowing the cookies (us, in this instance), receives certain information. Cookies cannot run any programmes or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make websites generally more effective and user-friendly.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operating modes of which are explained below:
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include session cookies in particular. These save a “session ID” through which various requests from your browser are assigned to the same session. Therefore, your computer can be recognised if you return to our website, for example in order to prevent you from having to log back in every time the page changes. Session cookies are deleted if you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a prescribed time period which may differ depending on the cookie. How long a cookie remains on your device depends on the duration or the expiry date of the particular cookies and on your browser settings. You can delete cookies at any time in the safety settings of your browser.
Through these cookies, websites recognise your information and settings on your next visit. You will therefore gain quicker and smoother access to the website, since, for example, you do not need to reset your language settings.
d) You can configure your browser settings as you wish and, for example, refuse to accept all third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that in that case, you may not be able to use all of the functions of this website.
(1) Alongside the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services which may be of interest to you. For this, you will generally be required to give additional personal data which we use to provide the relevant service and to which the above-mentioned principles concerning data processing apply.
(2) We sometimes use external service providers to process your personal data. These are carefully selected and commissioned by us, bound by our directives and regularly audited.
(3) Furthermore, we can transmit your personal data to third parties if contracts or similar services are offered by us jointly with partners. You will receive further information about this upon providing your personal data or in the service description below.
(4) In the event that our service providers or partners are located in a country outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this situation in the service description.
(1) If you have given your consent for the processing of your personal data, you can withdraw it at any time. Such a withdrawal affects the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have informed us of the withdrawal.
(2) You can object to processing insofar as we base processing your personal data on the balance of interests. This is the case if processing is not specifically required in order to fulfil our contract with you, which we will set out for each case in the following description of functions. In the event that you exercise your right to object, we ask that you provide a statement of the reasons for which we should not process your personal data in the way that we do. Upon receipt of your objection and explanation, we will review the circumstances and will either cease or adapt our data processing or show you our compelling legitimate grounds for continuing to process your data.
(3) Naturally, you can object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and sending information. You can notify us of your objection to receive advertisements through the following contact information: a-tune data privacy.
(1) We use the PHP Web Stat analysis tool of PHP Web Stat (Sternbuschweg 2, 46562 Voerde; “PHP Web Stat”) on our website.
(2) The data processing serves the purpose of analyzing this website and its visitors. For this purpose, data is collected and stored for marketing and optimization purposes. From this data, usage profiles can be created under a pseudonym. Cookies can be used for this purpose. The cookies enable the recognition of the internet browser. The data collected with the PHP Web Stat technologies will not be used to personally identify the visitor to this website without the separately granted consent of the person concerned and will not be merged with personal data about the bearer of the pseudonym.
(1) OpenStreetMap is an international project that aims to create a “free” map of the world. For this purpose, data about streets, houses and much more is collected worldwide. This is done by incorporating the maps based on the Open Data Commons Open Database License (ODbl) by the OpenStreetMap Fondation (OSMF).
(2) According to OpenStreetMap, user data is used exclusively for the purposes of displaying the map functions and temporarily storing the selected settings. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 (1) f) GDPR, the legitimate interest.
(3) The provider automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits. These are:
(4) The comment function stores the IP addresses of users who post comments, as well as the respective comment and e-mail address. This data is stored in order to be able to take action against possible legal violations, such as insults or propaganda.
(5) The provider uses SSL encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content. If SSL encryption is activated, data that you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
(6) The place of receipt of the data is the Netherlands and the United Kingdom. The recipient of the data is OpenStreetMap Fondation, St. John’s Innovation Centre, Cowley Road, Cambridge, CB4 oWS, United Kingdom.
(7) More information can be found on the website of the provider or by email: https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Privacy_Policy#Why_do_we_store_and_process_personal_data.3Fprivacy@osmfoundation.org
(1) tick@lab Resource Library is a software platform for the management of animal experimental facilities, an animal house database, which is made available to customers with a valid support contract. In this portal, customers are provided with resources such as templates, cage cards for integration into the customer system and release notes.
(2) Only the following data will be collected and stored:
The collection is used for the registration of the portal, with which customers can assign themselves a password. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 letter b) GDPR.
(3) The collection of data is stored only until the purpose is fulfilled. After that, the data will be deleted immediately, unless there is a legal retention period.
(4) Appropriate security arrangements have been made to prevent potential data loss
(1) Zoho Desk is an issue management system. We use it to track and manage all client requests.
(2) We use the data provided for the requested services. These data are called “service data” by the provider Zoho and are processed confidentially and only with limited access. Zoho does not act as a processor for us and processes the data under its own responsibility, which we will automatically inform you about when we receive your ticket via e-mail. The legal basis for this is the necessary data processing in the ticketing system to process your request according to Art. 6 (1) letter b) GDPR.
(3) The recipient of the data is Zoho, Chennai, Estancia IT Park, Plot no. 140, 151, GST Road, Vallancheri, Chengalpattu District- 603 202, India. You can find more information under the following link: https://www.zoho.com/privacy.html
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, text files which are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information created by the cookies about your use of this website is normally transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the event that IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your Google IP address will be shortened beforehand within the states that are members of the European Union or are signatories to the European Economic Area agreement. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operators of this website, Google will use this information in order to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports about website activities and to provide further services associated with website use and Internet use for the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
(3) You can prevent cookies from being stored through a particular setting in your browser software; please note that in that case, you may not be able to use all of the functions of this website to their full extent. In addition, you can prevent Google from acquiring data created by cookies and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as from processing this data, by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the “_anonymizeIp()” extension. As a result, the IP addresses are processed in their shortened form, thereby references to individuals can be avoided. Insofar as the data collected about you contains individual references, this is immediately excluded, so the personal data is promptly deleted.
(5) We use Google Analytics in order to be able to analyse the use of our website and make regular improvements. We can improve our service from the statistics obtained and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transmitted to the USA, Google is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.