Back to overview
Seamless Data Integration
Reduce the cost of maintaining data connections and make data available to E-WorkBook through a-tune Data.Manager, a single, standard web service interface. Typical E-WorkBook implementation brings data from across the enterprise in various formats and technologies. Data.Manager manages changes in the source data transparently and ensures E-WorkBook can connect consistently to data. It also eliminates the need to update templates when a data location changes or a different data source is selected.
- Send data on request to data consumers, including E-WorkBook.
- Separate the data consumer and the data location – if data moves, Data.Manager configuration is updated and applications that need the data continue to receive it via web service.
- Cache data to improve performance and handle temporary network failures.
- Prepare and present data for E-WorkBook in the required format.
- Connect data to other data sources.
- Learn how to add and manage data sources with training from a-tune.