Back to overview
From Web to Word
Create a Microsoft Word file with data and charts from an experiment using a-tune Study.Reporter. It can also be used to generate documentation for E-WorkBook templates.
- Export information on template location (path within the hierarchy) and version, last date modified, and last person who modified the template.
- Choose among mandatory, optional, and custom properties.
- Use a confined setting or a setting for sequential editing.
- Link attributes.
- Items for templates and experiments include type, caption, and display options and display pages (if applicable).
- A document browser, including document browser comment, makes it easy to create, change, and display documents.
- Other features include published tables, catalog mapping, formulas for published and unpublished items, linked data fields, data links, and E-WorkBook searches.