Back to overview
Keeping Parameters in Sight
Identify, analyze, and visualize the root causes of an incident or performance issue using a-tune Application.Insight. Identifying the root cause of an incident or performance issue can be difficult and time-consuming because the parameters may change. Application.Insight collects information on all parameters continuously and measures performance on servers and where users of monitored applications are located.
- Collect information on parameters such as log-on times; web service calls; record creation, opening, modification, and deletion; and searches.
- Network and server information is based on SNMP and monitoring system.
- Maintain application log files.
- Receive alerts by email if a parameter is above a specified threshold.
- Monitor databases based on SQL.
- Collect information on parameters from different network segments.
- Maintain customer-specific log files.