Back to overview
Synchronize the chemical registration system and/or plate information between ActivityBase and other systems using a-tune Chemistry.System.Integration (CSI). CSI ensures that critical data is transferred and synchronized with systems in third-party databases (e.g., between CROs and clients).
- Synchronize systems.
- Upload registered and modified compounds after last successful run.
- Make changes to chemical structures, molecular weights, compound IDs, and uploading of plates.
- Configure sets of properties for transfer.
- Logging and e-mail notification allow administrators to monitor tasks.
- Uploading is based on the IDBS ActivityBase API and no data is written directly into ActivityBase, which assures compatibility with new software releases.